Re: What Tires to Get

I recently put a set of Michelin Pilots on the front and rear of my car. I love them. Very smoothe ride. The difference in steering ease was phenominal, but admittedly the Yokohama's I replaced were quite worn. Most of my driving is in town with occasional highway trips. No high speed stuff.

By the way, I agree with the "Deloreans are meant to be driven" philosophy. I've been driving mine daily now for a year and a half with no major problems. I've replaced one cooling hose, recharged the AC, adjusted the doors (no charge thanks to Dave Swingle - thanks again Dave!) and replaced the tires. My opinion is once a Delorean is in shape it doesn't require any more work or $$ to keep it running than any other 22 year old car. The second best part of owning a Delorean is after a year and a half, it's still worth at least what I paid for it, maybe more! The best part of owning one is, of course, is driving it.

Bob Thomason #5252