Bauerle Automotive Is Great !

I took my 83 D to Bauerle Automotive in Radnor, Ohio (740) 595-3348
to have an erratic idle issue corrected & the fuel tank and pump
repaired... Both Dave Bauerle & Steve were excellent people and true
professionals to deal with... They invited me to walk around their
shop & look around.... I counted 14 other D's in there besides
mine... My D runs absolutely perfect & Dave saw some things that he
corrected after he road tested the vehicle. If your are in the tri-
state area... there is no doubt you will be treated fairly and
professionaly by a TRUE DeLorean technician...Plus, they are
genuinely nice guys to deal with.... I am glad to post this message
to pass "good news" and help along to fellow D owners.

Regards!
John Curry
83 DeLorean
Vin # 15943