Re: [DML] What kind of shocks

In a message dated 5/12/01 6:54:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
govenorofvirginia@xxxx writes:

> THe car seems to ride very rough. What kind of shocks
> do you folks recommend.

Well I recently installed PJ Grady's new shocks on my car. I too was
unsatisfied with the stock shocks and how stiff the ride was. Grady's new
shocks are like night and day compared to the stock shocks. The ride is
fantastic. I also installed their front lowering springs as well. The ride
is very smooth and far better than the stock setup. The shocks are even
adjustable and look stock. Check them out at www.pjgrady.com

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLoren Mid Atlantic