[DML] Re: The Bricklin

Being the owner of Deloreans and Bricklins I find that the Bricklins are
less
likely to breakdowns and a much easier car to drive and mechanically parts
are very easy to locate (1975 Ford 351ci)but the Deloreans are superior in
fit and trim appearance,and better grade materials,and the fact that only 75
Bricklins were made with 4 speeds and only in 1974(360ci amc motor)but the
Bricklin being built as a SV-1(Safety Vehicle Model 0ne)has it over the
Delorean if you should get in a serious accident,overall I would rate both
cars as very nice cars to own,also both cars came without paint,the Bricklin
had acrylic bonded to the Fiberglass.
Also did anybody realize John Z. Delorean cannot go back to Ireland because
there is a arrest warrant for him.

Claude

Delorean vin#000570 / 005688
vin#06383 / 10554