[DML] painted pics wanted

Like many enthusiasts, I enjoy hunting for pictures of DeLoreans on the
internet -- especially painted ones, because they are so uncommon. I've
seen a few dozen pics of red DeLoreans, five or six pics of green ones, and
even a couple of white ones.

I don't know about you, but I've only seen two pics of black DeLoreans, and
only one pic of a yellow DeLorean. I love stainless steel DeLoreans, but I
happen to think the cars look great in colors, as well. I've been on this
list since early '96, and have never seen a webpage that collected pics of
painted DeLoreans.

Do any of you have pics of black, yellow, or any other color DeLoreans that
you could share with the rest of us? If you do, please post the URL, or
e-mail them to me -- with the photograph-owner's permission, I'll set up a
"Painted DMCs Only" webpage to share them with everyone!

Thanks in advance,
Brian Henderlong
DOA# 4977
VIN# working on it...