[DML] Re: The Bricklin

--- Michel Poulin <mpoulin@xxxx> wrote:

The Majority of these cars came as automatics.. take that as you may.

i think this is another "brilliant safety feature!" less distractions, i
guess. also, bricklins had a cool feature where you could not turn on the
car until your (the driver's) seat belt was on. of course, one can bypass
this easily - as many members of the bricklin mailing list have noted.

if you like bricks, definately join the list! it doesn't even come close
to getting as much traffic as this list, but it's fun and i'm on it even
thought i don't own a brick (or a D for that matter!) bricks are cool,
though, there's a white one here in tucson, and i've gotten to sit in it!
my boyfriend says that they look like "armoured 70s-style corvettes!"

<-illyana->
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews