[DMCForum] ...part II

Okay, Paula, back to my proposal:

Revelation 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a
rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This is a double meaning.  It is my first born son who I have not had
yet.  And this is Saint Fanourios in my mixed up time.  He is sent
back in time and is martyred.  Oh no!  Weird.  Do you suppose it's
true?  I am supposed to be the boy's bodily father.  The other
meaning is that it mirrors what eventually happens between God the
Father and God the Son.  For others it has different meanings.  Just
ask John himself when you meet him again.  Is this actually real or
just an allegory?  I do not understand.  Always trust the Bible
first, Orthodox Tradition second.  Use me as seasoning for better
understanding & perspective.

It's not us who rule but actually our children.  "It's your kids
Marty!  Something has got to be done about your kids!"

SAINT FANOURIOS IS PAULA'S & MY SON
Long ago when I was speaking of an Albert Einstein Unified Field
Theory, I was quoted as saying, "That nails it right thru the
thumbs."  Now what about that ring you wear, Paula?  This is my
personal best to you.
Will you marry me?  Otherwise I want to be a monk, but the Orthodox
Churches will not hear of it.  So maybe Roman Catholicism is the real
Orthodoxy after all.  Paula is Saint Fanourios's "sinful mother".

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place
prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two
hundred and three score days.

Dear Paula, is this our honeymoon?

Revelation 12:7-13 not shown here.  Read the Bible.
That is related to the real anti-christ which is yet to come.  You
need to understand (but not necessarily believe these movies) in
order to gain a greater understanding of what you will be when you
see Jesus for the first time.

JOHN DELOREAN'S GULL-WING TIME MACHINE
Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she
might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished
for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Are you starting to get the double meaning story?  Before you can be
ready to understand one story, you must build on a more simple one.
If you dont then you become mentally ill like me.  I am probably a
greater psycho than Adolph Hitler, but then I cant judge him because
I dont know really who else he is and why.

May I rest my case?  I solved this puzzle for Paula and for John.  Is
it no wonder that people refuse to believe?  Now I have to begat
Fanourios so that we can send him back to get martyred.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)