[DMCForum] Understanding Revelation Chapter 12 - very important.

[DMCForum] Understanding Revelation Chapter 12 - very important.

-----
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL TO PAULA
(sorry, not very romantic but then picture it from my perspective.
You will after the moon hatches Jesus Christ out of the center.)

Dearest Paula, will you marry me?

Let us go Back to the Future together ---->>>

It's about time.

Revelation chapter 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the
sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12
stars:

Yes, Paula my bride to be?  I will clothe thee with light, as we
embrace in the moonlight naked and unashamed.  I shall put 12 stars
around your crown and make you look like a gynormous Clock.  Doest
thou have faith in my ability and in my timing?  Am I "out of time"
or am I "Just too darn loud?"

Revelation 12:2:
And being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be
delivered.

I propose to you, Paula, that I fulfill your dreams, and we have a
family.  I shall marry you in Saint John DeLorean's Orthodox Catholic
Church.

For the rest of Orthodoxy, the moon will look distorted and become
egg-shaped, hence pregnant, yet I shall keep my bride barefoot &
pregnant embraced on the moon.  (Yet another parable.)

Revelation 12:3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great
dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his
heads.

Why does the rest of Orthodox Christianity, the heterodox, call me a
heritic as a profit is without honor in his own country and with his
own family? Duh!!!  I have committed many terrible punishing rewards
for my previous evil ways to get into this job (without even knowing
I was trying or predestined.)  I suck!  Please forgive me.  I am the
most evil human politician on the planet.  Well, I feel that way.  I
have never litterally commited murder.  Yet Herb Coe caused me to
eventually despise him.  What a curse I have!  Why do you think the
one who goes first also goes last?  Help me.  Herb even forced
plastic surgery on my ears that used to stick out.  It left stitches
in my ears that caused all kinds of accupuncture problems.  I
couldn't hold my head up as a kid much of the time.  I didn't get any
releaf for years until I had most of the stitches removed.  There are
still a few left.  Blue thread.  I need them taken out, please.  I
can't operate on myself.  So I have all kinds of neck and back
problems.

Revelaton 12:4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast
them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was
ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

I shall stand before you my queen, protecting you and our family from
all evil.  For me this missing 3rd represents the elusive part of
electro-magnitism which started me on this insanity.

But for the rest of Orthodoxy, to devour her child as soon as it was
born -- oh that child is Jesus Christ Himself.  But do NOT confuse me
with God the Father nor God the Son.  And I am careful with the Holy
Spirit.  I tread extremely lightly there.  Also I would like to have
a thorough excorcism just for good measure.  Will anyone Coe-
operate?  The Jesus prayer is not praying in vain repetition.  Those
prayer ropes are vitally important to you Orthodox Christians.  Just
don't call us Father, Son, nor the Holy Spirit.  And do not sin
against the Holy Spirit.  You die instantly.  So if you are still
conscious, you have not sinned that way.  I can't spell the name by
memory.... Annanias & Saphria early in the new testament somewhere?

Mark 7:7-9
"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the
commandments of men....."  Too much of of so-called Orthodox
tradition fits this mold.  But it does piss off the demons.  So use
it if it works for you -- making sign of cross, etc.

Mark 13:21-23 & Luke 17:20
There is no such thing as trans-substantiation.  You dont get the
real body & blood until you meet in person.  But it pisses demons
off, so practice it there way if they do it right.  (It is good
enough for me.)  Please.  Give me communtion?

LUKE 21:14,  RAPE & MERCURY POISONING
That is me.  Poor me!  Very true.  I need to learn this skill.  It is
wreaking havoc on my health because I started off with severe
language problems way worse than Albert Einstein.  He spoke later
than me but spoke well.  I learned earlier but was raped which
remarkably damaged my development.  What form was this rape?  It was
not sexual.  It was caused by education.  They forced me to learn to
read before I was ready.  Now you can see the consequences.  And they
have not let up a bit.  The rape continues.  Never force young boys
with dyslexia to learn to read until they have a personal unpressured
desire to learn.  By age 10 I could have learned to read at college
level in 3 years if I was not force fed language at such a young
age.  It made me aquire a bad stuttering problem by age 7 which my
mother accused me of picking up like an accent.  How indignant!  So I
was a mess.  Couldn't talk, couldn't understand speech, but I would
see way too much!  But mixing language with vision is very bad for
young minds.  Please don't.  Because of mercury poisioning at a young
age, it forced my visual cortex to develop at the expense of my
language understanding.  I can "wrap my mind" around anything, but I
have a hard time connecting words when listening to speech.  It's an
idiot-savant thing.  Eventually everyone will have these savant
abilitites and no disabilities like me.  So feel good about
yourself.  You have barely begun to developed.  You are still inside
of your first egg to hatch out.  Once out, you are free forever.
Just never fear light.  And never desire dark.  But these are more
spiritual concepts than that of actual light from photons.  Still the
alegory applies.  Light vs. Dark and understanding of contrast.

GET ALONG
Let us not fight.  Instead we debate.  Barack Obama!  I voted for
you!  Call your Church leader.  We have a planet to save by
overpowering it via faith!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: