Re: [DMCForum] What is the material world?

Re: [DMCForum] What is the material world?

What the hell is going on?

This is not information I, as a DeLorean owner am interested in.  If
this is what the forum has turned into, please remove me from the
mailing list.

Thank you and Happy Holidays :)

J Ryan
Old Kingdom Entertainment