[DMCForum] John DeLorean is the John who wrote Revelation via real time

[DMCForum] John DeLorean is the John who wrote Revelation via real time travel?

First I start of with my wedding proposal to Paula and a rebuke to
all Orthodox Christianity:

Who is the real author of the book of Revelation?  I will give one
interpretation of Chapter 12 as it applies to me personally.  But the
exact same scripture also applies to the real anti-christ vs. Jesus
Christ.  I challenge that John DeLorean wrote the entire book of
Revelation and accomplished it via the power of God via real time
travel.  No kidding.

Now do you see where the problem really lies?  Chapter 12 identifies
me as Church leader but not as any Pope nor group of 3 Bishops.  I
technically am NOT clergy!  Do you see now why they don't get along
with me?  But I really want all of those clergy, gays, bi's, and
women and loosers into rape and bestiality included sitting at
Barack's and my table at least for a short while.  We need to set you
people straight.

IN THE SHORT TERM:
By the power vested in me by Jesus Christ, I hereby appoint power of
attorney to Barack Obama to run the world for me starting ASAP
according to normal Christian values.  He is in charge of setting up
and organizing government.  He can trade off roles with John McCain
if he chooses to fully become U.S. President instead.  Otherwise I'll
take McCain/Palin to organize it.  He has to judge, per se.   Change
of plans!  Head's up people?

Do not start WWIII over this please!  It will not happen yet anyway.
You will not beat me because I am just too powerful because God has
given me the power.  Yet this is a challenge.  The only resources
that God gives me is regular people.  Angles & demons are always in
the background.  I am a terrible trickster.  Even the Orthodox
Christians cannot tell what spirits they are dealing with, good or
bad unless they keep tradition.  Oooh, I got stung bad doubting the
Orthodox Church.  Keep the tradition if it keeps you from getting
attacked.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: