[DMCForum] Introductions: lots to read about people you already know

[DMCForum] Introductions: lots to read about people you already know

WHO IS HERBY THE LOVE BUG?
Please forgive me as even I was tricked by my bodily father, Herb
Coe, to do all the right stuff.  I met him after he died!  "Hi
Herby!"  I don't call him Dad anymore.  Don't risk blaspheme.  Life
is too much of a Coe-incidence and an anomaly to deny.  Ever hear of
Herby the Love Bug?  How many people knew Herb Coe?  My mother is way
too young to understand stuff like this.  Please make sure she is
cared for and dont confuse people.  You might freak them out.
Introduce them to reality slowly or you are, "Way too loud."  -- Just
like in the first BTTF and also on the barefooting forum where what
it feel like to walk outside barefoot for the first time.  It's way
too loud.

JIM CAREY & MORGAN FRIEDMAN
Jesus Christ appoints actors Jim Carey & Morgan Friedman to be
relevant also.  Jim Carey's movies are a parable of my tribulations
as well as many other things.  Like the Truman Show, Mask, dumb &
dumber, Bruce Almightly, etc, etc.  You may not know it yet, but Jim
Carey is to me far far worse than Tina Fey is to Sara Palin.  Jesus
Christ appoints both of them to hang around Barack to help teach him
what is going on.  Oh, and we have no teachers.  Only people,
citizens, clever idiots, etc.  Call no one teacher, for you only have
one teacher who is God.  Do not blaspheme.  They said that if a black
man became president then a meteor would strike the planet.  Guess
what?  Aint that mentioned in Revelation too?  Wake up people.

Real life is going to turn out as one Heaven of a commedy if you
learn the real truth about it and survive.  We are technically still
unborn until Christ comes and hatches us out of this egg-thing
universe.

The future is about story telling to explain the truth.  Oh my
goodness!  Did you ever think that reality would hoodwink you so hard?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)