[DMCForum] One Last Thing

February 24, 2010

There.  That is the date which I was told not to tell anyone.  But
not exactally?  Yeah, not exactly.  I have a defective memory.  When
whoever it was told me the date, I forgot which day it was.  I
remember clearly that it was February of 2010 but forgot the date.  I
thought I was remembering it as being the 18th day which would make
more sense according to COE-incidence.  Or am I U2's COE*IST?  Coe is
my last name.  There is a star in the middle.  And "IST" is someone
who does.  Like a pianist of string theory or whatever.  You get the
point.  I am really sick of this shit going to my head godamnit!  And
THAT is NOT using the Lord's namd in vein.  So what is his name?
Yahoo?  Yah-Way?  I do not know if I am capable of using the Lord's
name in vein even if I knew what it was.  He is coming soon.  At
least somewhere between

February 18, 2010
and
February 24, 2010

C U guy's L8tr.  And if nothing happens, so what.  I might get
married if I can get my head on straight.

Dear Paula, will you marry me?

We can get maried on the 18th and then have a honeymooon until the
end of the 24th.  Does that solve the ring puzzle that you keep on
your left thumb.  Interesting puzzle.  I have many more
intrepetitions.  I notice Coe-incidences.  I'll see you on Monday,
Paula.  I don't really care if you want to marry me or not.  I just
want to be a celibate monk.  But hey?  If the Orthodox Church don't
want me around them then we can just throw a party and see what
happens.  Until then I can spill the beans about everything?  You
want to understand the Geometry puzzle?  To solve for G

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)