[DMCForum] I quit

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.  Please stop
my sin.  i want to wake up from this nightmare puzzle world. i await
your return.  i do not know how to recognize You properly except by
faith alone.  No star, light or tangle of iron or anything else can
come between us.

i did one last experiment to prove my faith.  It proved by faith that
the way of the Orthodox Church is the only Truth.  I confessed to an
Orthodox priest and had some good sleep afterwards.  Then the next day
i confessed to a chiropractor and cannot sleep tonight.  Therefore the
Church is always to be trusted and not anyone nor anything other.

i humbly ask to be a monk and work for Life Treasures or where ever you
specify until your return.
i love you, Jesus.

Thank You Lord.  Amen

i am brother h walter coe, a sinner.
also known as brother Vladimir
Whether my title of brother is valid is up to the Church.
Please accept me, a sinner.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: