Re: [DMCForum] 2009 DeLorean Calendars - pictures needed

Re: [DMCForum] 2009 DeLorean Calendars - pictures needed

Ken,

As long as you will be the copyright holder, then I would love to see
them - just don't want to get in trouble by publishing any pics that I
don't officially have the rights to use.

Thanks!

Michael