[DMCForum] 2009 DeLorean Calendars - pictures needed

[DMCForum] 2009 DeLorean Calendars - pictures needed

It's that time of the year again!

I am again planning on putting together a wall calendar for 2009 and
would like to send a request out for cool DeLorean pictures to use in
the calendar. Once complete the calendar will be offered for sale on
Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com/dmc12 <http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12>for
my store).

If you submit a picture that ends up in the final cut for the calendar,
I will provide a special link for you to purchase on at cost (typically
a dollar or 2 less than published store cost).

Ultimately I am looking for cool / interesting pictures featuring the
DeLorean.  If you have a good picture you want to have in a calendar,
please mail it to me at calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. The images need to be 3500 x 2300
or larger in size since these will need to be printed in high
resolution. I would also like to include the following about each car:
 - Owners Name
 - VIN Number
 - Build month and year
 - Any additional info about the car, owner, interesting facts, etc.

As soon as I have enough workable pictures I will get the calendars
posted to the store and will let everyone know about them.

Thanks again!

Michael Babb
VIN3472