  From: Michael Babb<mailto:mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 4:40 PM
  Subject: [DMCForum] 2009 DeLorean Calendars - pictures needed

  It's that time of the year again!

  I am again planning on putting together a wall calendar for 2009 and
  would like to send a request out for cool DeLorean pictures to use in
  the calendar. Once complete the calendar will be offered for sale on
  Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com/dmc12<http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12> <http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12<http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12>>for
  my store).

  If you submit a picture that ends up in the final cut for the calendar,
  I will provide a special link for you to purchase on at cost (typically
  a dollar or 2 less than published store cost).

  Ultimately I am looking for cool / interesting pictures featuring the
  DeLorean. If you have a good picture you want to have in a calendar,
  please mail it to me at calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:calendar%40babbtechnology.com>
  <mailto:calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:calendar%40babbtechnology.com>>. The images need to be 3500 x 2300
  or larger in size since these will need to be printed in high
  resolution. I would also like to include the following about each car:
  - Owners Name
  - VIN Number
  - Build month and year
  - Any additional info about the car, owner, interesting facts, etc.

  As soon as I have enough workable pictures I will get the calendars
  posted to the store and will let everyone know about them.

  Thanks again!

  Michael Babb
  VIN3472