Re: [DMCForum]

On 1/4/08, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Gee, maybe if they said the truth more people would have been aware of
>  the car.

Bob,

I can't believe I have to repeat this again for you, but did you ever
consider the fact that GM did NOT want people to buy a bunch of
$80,000 cars for $34,000? Considering the staggering loss they took on
each car, I wouldn't have wanted to sell or lease many of them,
either.

Remember, this is not a car GM wanted to produce, it's a car the
California government forced them to produce. They did everything they
could to stop their financial loss on the program and I can't say I
blame them.

-Ryan