Re: [DMCForum]

Greg,

"why we all can't get electric cars that most people do not want."

I would suggest you do some reading about "engineered consent" and
Edward Bernays.

It is interesting that the AMC Pacer was the first SUV.  Yet at that
time everyone panned it.  Today, everyone "wants" an SUV.

The fact is that people are "engineered" into what they want.  It is
just that most people don't realize it.

Did you ever see "who killed the electric car?"

Did you see the totally misleading and stupid commercial that GM Used?
"How does it go?"  Get real,

They said nothing about saving the environment,
nothing about reducing air pollution
nothing about lower cost per mile,
nothing about no oil changes
nothing about no tune ups
nothing about nothing to wear out in the electric motor.
etc.

Gee, maybe if they said the truth more people would have been aware of
the car.

Of course, you remember how the "advertised"  air bags in the 70s?

Nothing about saving lives
Nothing about about reducing injuries
Nothing about walking away from 40 mph head on collisions
Nothing about being the safest car on the road
etc.

No!  They advertised "If you don't want to wrinkle your dress, get air
bags"

The truth of lies and misinformation in historical facts is what
counts, not right wing "opinions" that are unsupported and specifically
design to disinform.

After all, BUSHie wanted to start an office of Disinformation when he
first got into office.  They made him change the name!!

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: