RE: [DMCForum] other electric cars...

>Go to youtube and type in electric pacer and electric datsun - a new era.
>
>Bob

Try re-reading my post.  "This got me to wondering. Has any of the other two
ever done anything like
GM's EV1?"

To simplify- modern, mass-produced, fully electric vehicles from the other
two of the Big Three that were not a conversion.  Meaning, Ford and
Chrysler.

The Electric Pacer is not comparable to the EV1.  The Pacer was a
conversion.  According to this link, the EVA Company went out of business
when Chrysler stopped producing the Pacer.  Wow, corruption at the highest
levels even back then!

http://www.amcpacer.com/stories/electric-pacer.asp

Greg.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=7522986/grpspId=1705126215/msgId
=35552/stime=1199489451/nc1=4767086/nc2=3848607/nc3=4025291>