Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean dealership sign for sale

Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean dealership sign for sale

Good luck on your new car.

My Delorean will be up for sale soon too, I just cant stand driving a
car that looks fast as hell but gets beat by bottom of the line Neon's.

And no I wont be spending $10,000 for a Stage III upgrade just to be
a little faster. I rather take that $10,000 and the selling price of
my Delorean and buy something fast off the showroom floor!

Mark V