Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean dealership sign for sale

Re: [DMCForum] DeLorean dealership sign for sale

How about a new engine for your delorean? I have been stocking up on 2.5
turbo renault engines, and am in the process right now of installing one
in a D - and the conversion has been specifially designed to be
duplicatable. I have just bought another D and when it arrives, it's
getting the full treatment with big brakes, shocks springs, polybush
suspension etc. This is not an empty wish-list, I have the funds in
place :-)

Specifically to yuor question, I had a Nissan Skyline for a short time
and sold it. It was much faster/easier/more fun to drive than a DeLorean
but it had no personality...

..so I said that the enly car I'd replace my D with would be a
particular Venturi. When it came up for sale, I did exactly that.

Martin