[DMCForum] Winter Park Concours October 20-21-One Spot Left

[DMCForum] Winter Park Concours October 20-21-One Spot Left

Responce to this years Winter Park Concours has been overwealingly
posative. Originally we were limited to only eight spots. Space
restrictions kept us from adding more cars. I recently recieved a
call from the directors of the show that they are able to give us two
more spots. One of those spots are already taken. So we have nine
DeLoreans registered and paid for. We now have one additional spot
available. If you were thinking of attending this is the last chance
to get in. If the spot is not taken by the end if the day on
Wednesday September 26, we will loose the spot. Please contact me or
the shows directors if you would like to get in. If you have any
questions about the show, please contact me anytime. We look forward
to this being one of Florida's most successful concours events and
DeLorean will have a huge presance. See you there!!

http://www.winterparkconcours.com

All the Best,

Ken Baker
561-866-1601