RE: [DMCForum] Re: Global Warming Swindle

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Global Warming Swindle

I agree with your first statement, but it seems a lot of people do not.  I
hear these people talking about the global warming crisis and they state
over and over that "so many scientists agree, so it must be true."  Science
is not consensus.  Anyone who believes it is does not understand science.

You knowing those people does not make your decisions any more credible, or
correct for that matter.  Their study of this also does not make it without
fallacy.  If other people are reporting the opposite, based on the same
research, I ask again - which one is correct?  We do not know.

I have quite a bit of education in the sciences as well and can read and
understand this information on my own.  My stating that and proving I can
does not make my decision any more correct either.

Greg

  _____