[DMCForum] Re: Global Warming Swindle

Clearly, only a fool would make a decision on a scientific matter
based on a public opinion poll.

Fundamentally, the number of people that believe a theory is
irrelevant to its veracity.

I believe what I believe because I've been involved in the science.  I
have read the scientific literature in climate science journals, I
have friends who work on ship in the arctic circle 7 months a year,
doing research on climate change for the U.S. and Canadian
governments, I've had hour-long discussions with professors and
scientists who have studied the effects of anthropogenic atmospheric
carbon and the resulting climate change, my brother-in-law is a
chemical engineer getting his doctorate in climatology at the
University of Houston...

I would never tell you "Trust me", because I know you want to find out
for yourself.  But I don't have any magic door to the truth.

Regards,
Jon Heese

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Yet, people are saying the same thing about both sides of the issue.
 Again,
> which one is correct?  The truth is, we do not absolutely know.
Both sides
> could be termed propaganda.
>

> If we have more people saying one side is true does that make that side
> true?  No.  Here is an analogy - there are one hundred people
standing in a
> room.  Ninety nine of those people say the moon is made of green cheese.
> One does not agree.  That does not mean the moon is made of green
cheese.

> Greg
>

>   _____

Behalf