[DMCForum] Re: renewable oil...

That is an awesome article, and I was actually shocked by the claims.

I suppose that time (and further research and proof) will tell whether
or not these claims are true, but it is definitely a promising theory.

If that is true, and the crust and mantle of the earth are
synthesizing "fossil fuels" faster than we consume them, then that
changes a lot.  Obviously, we won't be forced to change energy
technologies because we run out of oil.  Hopefully, the quest for
cleaner ways to extract energy from fossil fuels will continue.

I just can't help but wonder if this news means that we might never be
motivated enough to develop inherently cleaner sources of energy...

Regards,
Jon Heese

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> I did a little searching but still can not find the exact article I had
> read.  Here is one though, and a Google link for more.
>

> http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38645
>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en
> <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=oil+is+renewable>
&q=oil+is+renewable