[DMCForum] Delorean AT

I hope somebody has the same problem as me...:
My automatic gearbox has a mind of its own, it often won't go up in
gear, and when i flash my lights it goes from 3 back to the second gear.
We did install a new computer bud that didnt seem to solve the problem.

Who has got any cleu?

Wouter Koetsier
VIN# 2172
Hillegom Netherlands