RE: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

RE: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

Excellent point, Martin.  The car came out in 1996 and the stuff in the car
was probably a year, or more, older than that given time for R&D.  Chances
are there is something better already available that makes the EV1
controller obsolete.  I have seen Toyota Pious' controllers for sale on
eBay.

I am subscribed to the Tesla Roadster mailing list.  They are indeed heavily
backed, and I hope that car makes it.  I would love to have one.

Speaking of batteries and storage, check out this link.  What is amazing, if
it really works, is how LITTLE they have invested in this project.  SHHH!!!
Don't tell GM!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/09/07/electric.car.batteries.ap/index.html

Greg - waiting for more conspiracies to debunk.

  _____