Re: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

Re: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

I'm open for examples on this one.

Bob

 >> You see my point though? I know of at least one robot in RW that was
actualyl powered by a pair of alternators and some trick motor controllers.

A 12v alternator being driven by a phased motor controller at 24v gives
a surprising power-to-weight o/p

Cheers for the links

Martin