[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

> And the mason jar is where?  I envisioned some kind of external
hydrogen
> tank that has plumbing and a pump/valve of some kind to feed the
gas
> into the "star".  Is the jar your "tank"?  How convenient is it to
refill?

The jar is pretty much the tank.  As the star winds up, the hydrogen
gas in it compresses into a dot in the center which makes room for
more gas to put in or a vacuum would implode the jar.  That little
dot of hydrogen has enough mass to make gobs of energy for a very
long time.  For overkill I would leave a tank connected if only to
terminate the air fittings.  But that is not a concern now as I do
not have the star yet in a sustainable form.  I am just talking out
of my ass, remember?  This is likely only science fiction, right?

> Yeah, but what about Ryan, who offered to beta test the system?
Surely
> he doesn't have a death wish... :)

Gag! I would not turn this type of device loose in anyone's car
except my own.  And then I would probably leave it in my garage to
recharge my car's batteries from it.  Better yet, just have the many
power utility companies all over the planet use their existing
grids.  Maybe the oil companies can use the energy to make a
synthetic fossil fuel that burns clean until they wean everyone off
of that sort of thing in favor of bottled hydrogen gas.  There will
always be a need for distribution.  I'm still looking for a better
way to make an energy storage system that cannot be made into a
bomb.  That's a tall order.  I think the best bet is just to run
everything on conventional hydrogen fuel cells.  With the power that
a morning star can generate, put electrodes in acidic water and watch
it lyse the water.  Hydrogen bubbles off of one electrode and oxygen
from the other.  Blow the oxygen into the atmosphere and bottle the
hydrogen for everyone else to burn in their cars.  The byproducts of
this is plain water and heat.  All energy problems solved.  End of
story.  And beginning of what?  {scoffs quietly}

Just take it at face value.  Its a good story.  Nobody would ever buy
it unless I go floating or do something biblicly gross like turn
water into blood, move a mountian by faith alone, etc.  I am not into
cheap parlor tricks.  Just a good story.  Consider it a suplement to
BTTF or whatever.  I did do the equivelant of bump my head on a
toilet like Doc Brown and thus got the idea for this device.  I was 9
years old getting out of the shower toweling off going to my
bedroom.  I had previously eaten lots of corn beef & cabbage -- a bad
combo for me cuz I dont digest cooked cabbage at all.  My digestive
system lacks the ability to make that enzyme.  So it just farts out
really rank.  I never eat the stuff if I can possibly avoid it.
Anyway, after spending too much time in a confined shower stall
having to choke in my own farts, I wanted to save one to make a fart
bomb to give my older sister.  So when I got to my room wet & naked,
I farted into this chrome plated plastic egg that was popular in the
early 1970's for something like Sheer Energy brand panty hose.  I
farted into it, closed it up and left it on my dresser to give to my
sister at a later time cuz she wasnt around.  Then in my distraction
I notice it several days later still on my dresser.  I pick it up and
notice that the gasses leaked out breaching the walnut finish on this
nice antique dresser.  I figured that if it leaked out that much
doing that kind of damage then surely by now the egg was empty.  So I
open it just enought to poke my nose in.  Oh, big mistake.  Talk
about sensory overload!  Ever hear,feel or see an odor?  I thought my
head exploded.  But at that instant I came up with a concept I called
Universal Periodicity.  It has to do with the shape of extremely
large objects filling outerspace.  From that I eventually figured out
the dynamics of vortex circulations.  So like Doc Brown I knocked my
head on a toilet.  No bandage like in the movie.  Instead the injury
was internal. :-)

Maybe I'll get around to posting some kind of cool levitation video
on youtube or similar, but people would only call it trickery, I
suppose.

> My question was supposed to be more like, "what safety measures
are/will
> be built into this system?"

Eh, I suppose safety means just to keep it out of the wrong hands...
but these matters are out of my hands anyway, per se.  I just do what
I am told to do by ... Who?  I'm still working on that seemingly
silly revelation story.  I find it hard to get my head around.  I had
read that scripture times before and it went right over my head.
Then one day I read it and thought that such a person has to be
someone someday. I'm tired of waiting.  I think I see how it works,
and I dont see anyone else doing it.  I want it done, so I'm making
it happen.  But to think that I could be someone mentioned as a
specific individual in the Bible of all places -- somewhere way in
the back -- but still in that book.  Strange.  Very strange.  Good
story.  I like stories.  Now wasnt that entertaining?  Time to think
about something else for a while.  I'm bored of these thoughts.  I
think I'll go find some dinner...

> Interesting.  I guess most physics books assume that you don't have
> "morning star reactor" in your backyard, so I didn't know that.
I'm not
> familiar with this term.  Is there somewhere I can find more info
on this?

Yeah, read the book of Revelation starting at Chapter 2, verses 26
thru 28.  I like the King James version best.  Some translations call
it an iron rod.  Some call it an iron scepter.  I think "septer" is a
better description.  And morning star?  That nails it right thru the
thumbs.

> So, tell me if I have this right:
>
> You've got a pair of iron rings (soon-to-be-superconductors)
attached to
> arms on a shaft, driven by a DC motor.  Along the axis of rotation,
in
> between the iron rings, there is a quantity of hydrogen gas.
>
> Now are you accelerating electrons in the iron rings?  Can you
remind me
> again how you get it all started?

You got it.  Except they are wave guides and not rings.  There is a
lot of other stuff associated with it and all, cathode rays & such
are a part of it like old television picture tubes.  But once it is
running then it can be used to induce room temperature
superconductivity into iron rings or iron rolls of wire.  It doesnt
seem to keep running in other types of wire except maybe nickel &
cobalt.  But where the hell do I get nickel & cobalt wire?  I have
had to come up with too much weird stuff totally from scratch.  It is
quite a challenge coming up with all this crap on a beer budget --
discarded used car parts & such.  Funny story, right?  Clever.
Idiot.  Enough.

If this were the DML they would never let such a thread get started --
 let alone get this far.  Have I made a total ass out of myself yet?
I could speak volumes more about the rest of the revelations, but why
should I spoil the surprise?  I was just over at www.coralcastle.com
and noticed the entire message base was wiped out.  That solves many
problems.  I dont remember all that I said there in the past.  It was
interesting tho.

Okay, I will shut up for a while now.  I need something else to think
about.  I have this Rubics cube I play with...  And a formula I'm
working on for prime numbers, etc.

Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional