[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

>Any ideas yet on what kind of statistics you'll be looking at when
you're done (speeds, range, etc), or is this still very preliminary?

I insist that it be able to freely spin wheels and shred tires if I
stomp the pedal from a full stop.  I have always avoided more
accidents using the steering & acceleration than with the brake & the
horn.  Like my Tae Kwon Do teacher used to say, "The best defense is
to just get out of the way  -- dont be there."  Amen.  As for top
speed, I would rather that the speed rating of the tires be the
limiting factor and not the ability of the rest of the car.  As for
range, the limiting factor is how much hydrogen gas I can fit in a
tank.

>I'd
be very interested in hearing more about these batteries of yours, if
you are at liberty and/or willing to discuss them.

I'll try to keep the explanation simple, but I dont expect it will
make much sense anyway.  This technically isnt a battery, but it works
like one.  It is more like a hydrogen fuel cell except that it doesnt
make water when it runs.  Quite the opposite, really.  I cause a
variety of charge/mass particle stream to run in a wave guide in a
circle.  This is a superconducting wave guide, so once the particle
stream is made to circulate within the wave guide then it keeps
running until I sever the path.  It can store an enormous amount of
energy in a small space this way.  With the stream circulating, the
particles accelerate up to the speed of light.  This causes nature to
adjust accordingly because mass particles do not get along well
traveling at light speed.  The faster a mass particle moves, the
heavier it gets and the longer it takes to decay (if it is an unstable
isotope).  This is stuff that Albert Einstein already figured out.
The particles also become foreshortened in the direction of travel
making more room for a follow-the-leader circulation of these mass
particles.  So the faster I spin up the stream, the more room within
the stream there is for more particles.  But now there are mass
particles moving at or near the speed of light, and that causes a
peculiar time dilation field.  As time slows down within the particle
stream, the effect bleeds to the outside.  You see, the entire device
behaves as a macroscopic version of a single iron atomic nuclei.  And
because it is so big, it "frame drags" everything that is close to it.
 By frame dragging, I mean that because time is running slower within
the device, it causes time outside of the device to also run just a
speck slower.  Not enough to uncalibrate your wrist watch, but you
could measure it with a very accurate atomic clock.  This also has a
peculiar effect on Earth gravity and causes squirrely things to happen
with electricity.  If your source of power is moving forward in time
at a slower rate than your load, electricity appears to run backwards
-- relatively speaking.

Imagine that we have three DeLoreans each carrying a very accurate
atomic clock, and these cars are all on a race track.  The first car
is just parked on the shoulder idling.  The second car is traveling at
88mph.  The third car is traveling at 90mph.  Now change your
perspective.  These are not actually cars on a race track.  Instead
the race track simply represents a time line with the start line being
time zero and the finish line being several minutes away.  The cars
are not traveling at a rate of speed.  Instead the cars are all
traveling forward in time at different rates.  Pretend that we are in
the fastest moving car and looking at the behavior of the other two
cars.  If our car is moving forward in time at a rate of 0.9 seconds
per second and the other car is moving forward in time at a slower
rate of 0.88 seconds per second then we have a bit of a contradiction.
 If these were cars literally moving along a race track then from our
perspective it would merely look like we are moving faster and away
from the slower moving car.  If you neglect watching the road and the
parked car and only watch the slower 88mph car then it looks like it
is receding away from us even tho from its perspective it is happily
moving along the road like nothing is amiss.  But change your
perspective back to the time line race track, and you have a seeming
contradiction.  If you are moving forward in time at a faster rate
than the other car, then that slower moving car literally appears to
be moving backward in time.  But that is impossible.  That would
require that it disappear into the past -- quite a nasty
contradiction.  We've all seen what happens when Marty goes back to
1955.

Nature has an interesting way of dealing with this.  Nothing actually
disappears into the past.  Instead from our perspective the slower car
experiences Earth gravity in a relatively backwards fashion -- it
weighs absolutely nothing while it is running -- less than if it were
made of styrofoam.  And anything near it weighs nothing also up to a
certain distance.  It squelches Earth gravity in the following way:
The time dilation field spills out of the device neutralizing 100% of
Earth gravity within its vicinity.  The stronger that the time
dilation field is, the bigger the volume of the anti-gravity bubble
that this device creates.  If I make the field big enough then an
entire car can weigh nothing as well as the ground under it which can
get a bit messy and disorientating.

Once this anti-gravity field is predictable, stable and under control
then some very nice things can be done with it.  Make two of these
time dilation fields, put them against each other and spin them on a
common axis, and you get an attractive source of gravity.  Here it
gets a bit confusing because there are three types of gravity:  The
first type to make is just the static field that tends to neutralize
and frame drag other gravitational currents running thru it (i.e.
Earth gravity).  Then put two sources of this time
dilation/anti-gravity together and counter-rotate them about a common
axis (in the proper directior), and that generates attractive gravity
in the circulation's center.  So now I have explained two different
types of gravity:  Neutral and attracting.  Here is some more about
the attracting variety:  It causes ball lightning or literally a small
star to appear about the axis of rotation.  Do this in a reaction
vessel that is filled with compressed hydrogen gas, and the star will
convert the mass of this hydrogen into usable electric power.  But
this is not Cold Fusion.  That would be combining hydrogen nuclei to
form helium -- a bit of a waste if you ask me.  Instead this does the
exact opposite decaying the hydrogen nuclei into free electromotive
force which is absorbed and back feeds into the equipment that
generated the anti-gravity field in the first place.  As long as it is
fed clean hydrogen then it converts the mass of it into electricity
with no nuclear waste.  The worst that happens is that the rare
naturally occurring isotope of hydrogen called deuterium leaves an
extra neutron behind that doesnt really get along with the reaction
because it spins opposite in time to the proton.  So it takes about
100 seconds for them to go away, and when they finally do the energy
gets absorbed & used just like the decaying protons.  So nothing is
wasted, and no pollution is generated.

There is yet a third type of gravity.  Intuition would suggest that it
must be a repelling sort of gravity, but that never happens.  Gravity
never repels.  Instead this third type of gravity ignores mass
particles and only attracts light.  That is what is going on inside of
black holes.  They absorb light converting it into cold matter where
it just sits out there in space until it either falls into a star or
orbits it.  So then why does the sun bend light?  If the star sort of
gravity reaction is only the sort that attracts matter and not light,
then why does the sun bend light around it as per Albert Einstein's
experiment back in the early 1900's?  The reason is because the sun
contains black holes which fall into it.  And these are visible as sun
spots.  But when they fall to earth, depending on the variety, they
either look like UFO's or cause hurricanes.  The black holes in the
sun are force-fed light which causes them to make lots of matter while
the sun unwraps that matter turning it back into light in a give &
take reaction that never never stops.  Time moves forward inside of
stars and backwards inside of black holes.  This keeps the entire
universe in perfect balance.  The universe as a whole is always at
time zero because for every place in it where time moves forward,
there is an equal sum of areas where time moves backwards.  We do not
live in an expanding universe.  The red shift in the distant stars is
not caused by any doppler effect.  Instead, the light from distant
stars merely looses energy due to friction from passing black holes.
Extrapolate this observation to subatomic particles and you solve
everything.  Neutrons are not neutral at all.  They move forward in
time converting a charge particle associated with the strong nuclear
force into a free electron where it blows out like light does from a
star.  Protons run backwards in time absorbing that once free electron
and converting it back into a mass particle associated with the strong
nuclear force.  Balance what the particles are doing, and you can
predict everything that there is to know about the periodic table of
elements.  A deck of cards is useful here.  Let the suit of Diamonds
represent stars or neutrons.  Let Hearts represent animal life.  Let
Clubs represent plant life.  Let Spades represent black holes or
protons.  Now I have already explained the relationship between Spades
& Diamonds which are blackholes & stars respectively.  Plant & animal
life represent similar to teach us what is really going on in the
universe.  Animals eat the plants converting a tiny amount of that
mass into energy.  Then we radiate this energy as body heat -- infra
red which is just another form of light.  So we are as walking stars.
Plant life does the opposite.  Plants absorb the light converting the
energy of each photon into a tiny amount of mass that is released
again once we eat it and burn it in our bodies.  Sounds like I went
way off on a tangent.  Anyway, consider that a single hydrogen nuclei
is just 4 of these particles circulating in a vortex.  Helium has 20
of them - one hydrogen in the center with another 4 pair at each
corner.  Then you keep building from there until you map out the whole
periodic table.

All forces in the universe are simply three manifestations of the same
unified force.  Each of these three forces are separately three
dimensional.  Gravity is NOT one of these forces.  Any true force can
repel as well as attract.  Gravity attracts but in two different ways.
 One way attracts energy.  The other attracts matter.  So then what
are the three forces?  Electricity, magnetism and time.  Now that's
messed up!  Time itself is yet another three-dimensional force.  How
could it be anything else?  This explains the mechanism of rational
consciousness.  All of your memory is as a time line.  Time zero is
your earliest memory, and the line extends into infinity.  Anywhere
backwards on the line is your past.  Anywhere forward is your future.
The present is always stuck in the middle.  You can always imagine way
into the past or future because in your head you create your own
personal reality, per se.  Not sure anymore.  You can never leave
unless you are made to do so, and there is only one way that can
happen.  Now just being aware of such a time line proves that rational
thought involves more than one dimension of time, hence I submit this
as proof that time itself is at least more than one-dimension or you
are not a rational being.  That is the crux of string theory.  They
keep trying to invent extra dimensions of space to explain things.
Last I heard, they are up to 11 dimensions with one dimension of time.
 No.  Wrong.  Electricity has 3 dimensions.  Magnetism has 3
dimensions.  And time itself also has 3 dimensions.  Rational thought
is timeless, and I am outtatime.

All of this is a bit much and confusing and no body -- I mean nobody
understands what I am trying to say.  And this isnt necessarily real.
What is real?  Real is just a bunch of thoughts in your head.  I
figured this out because I read a certain book and asked some really
strange questions.  Found answers too.  Read the book of Revelation at
Chapter 2 versus 26 thru 28.  I am in way over my head.  I just want
an innocent way out of this mess.  It is just a hypothesis.  I dont
dare call it a theory or a law.  I cant prove anything at this time.
But I do expect to get my car to run fast & cheap.  Or at least I'll
die trying.  Death is an acceptable outcome.  Life is all about pain &
suffering.  I only want to escape this messed up reality or at least
return to whatever it was before I ever experienced rational thought
-- I just want the fire in my head to go away.  I am sick of it.

>Oh, and... Welcome back. :)

I dont expect to be able to stay for much longer.

>We just
need the working capital.

Me too.  I'm basically out of money, but I have a rental house I may
sell.  It is worth about $200K and I almost own it free & clear.  The
problem is that if I sell it then the IRS will want me to file.  I
haven't filed anything in the last several years.  Its too confusing
even with a CPA in charge.  The last time I went in the hospital, my
mom raided my house, went in my office and confiscated my book keeping
thinking she could do it better than me.  I had to put my foot down
and promise to leave her forever if she ever tries anything like that
again.  I lost a lot of bills that way and had to pay extra for being
late again as usual.  I might need to go back to the hospital soon,
but they treat me really terrible there.  They get me agitated only so
that they can bind my hands & feet and inject me with things that only
make me sicker.  If they do that again I will only try my best to shut
down and disappear however that may be possible.  Any alternate
existence is better than this nightmare I live in.  I will not allow
them to do that to me again whatever good they think they can do me.

Basically what I need at this point is an electric motor & associated
circuitry that can fit in a former automatic tranny DeLorean.  I could
bolt up to the old tranny, but I would rather eliminate the tranny
altogether.  I would like it to have the fossil fuel equivalent of
about 300 horse power.  A bank of batteries as for a usual electric
car would be very useful to regulate the output of this morning star
reactor.  I need to come up with a way to convert a very high voltage
output into something that is low voltage without getting into issues
of dielectric breakdown & such.  It is way better to make a weak
reaction & spin it up fast rather than a strong reaction spinning
slowly.  The stronger the anti-gravity field, the more problems the
car has while moving due to friction with Earth gravity.  Keep the
field weak, the car weighs normal and then the effects are subtle and
remain within the reaction vessel.  This sounds too much like Carl
Tilley.  Yet another mysterious box that seems to generate free
energy.  Just humor me, okay?  If you dont agree with what I say then
just consider it a work of science fiction.  With my condition, it
helps to fantisize a bit, no?  Humor, people!  Nobody can prove any of
this anyway.  Please dont let them drug or tie me in the hospital
anymore.  I absolutely will not cooperate that way.  The last doctor I
saw tried to talk me into forgetting the conspiracy theories.
Whatever...

>Did you ever see the documentary "the great global warming swindle" ? It
did an impressive job of debunking Al Gore's arguments.

Never heard of it.  But then I dont get out much.  I just know that
the environment is changing too rapidly whatever the cause.  I see a
way to eliminate fossil fuel burning in a matter of a few years.  Then
we wont have to find out who is right or wrong -- only what we have
left if we make electricity absolutely free for everyone who is
willing to behave & get along.  Power over nations.  Maybe I could get
used to being a world dictator, but really, I just want a way out of
this mess.

If anyone wants to really help, get me in touch with Brian Green of
Columbia University and my old physics professor from Hillsborough
Community College, Mark Crane.  I am absolutely through trying to
reach anyone for any reason except for some brain fart e-mails on this
forum.  The more I try, the more I am accused of doing wrong.  So I
will just try to keep quiet and hopefully the world will stop crashing
down around me.  If either of those two guys want to talk (in person)
about what I have said here then fine.  If they are not interested
then that is fine too.   Sorry to name drop.  Otherwise I am sealed
and not discussing anything more with anyone -- especially any
government agencies.

Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional