[DMCForum] DeLorean needed in Columbus, OH July 4th...

[DMCForum] DeLorean needed in Columbus, OH July 4th...

Hey Guys,

Just got this e-mail from a girl in Columbus looking for a DeLorean for a 4th of July parade.  If you can help her, please contact her directly with the information below.

Best,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964
VIN 909

Dear Mr. Haldeman:

My name is Sophia Mosca and I live in Upper Arlington, Ohio (Columbus). Upper Arlington holds a
Fourth of July parade every year where each neighborhood is invited to build a competitive float based on a theme .This year's theme is "Traveling Through the Future". We (the Wellesley Drive float committee) thought that having a DELOREAN follow our float would have a great impact since our float centers around the movie "Back to the Future". This brings me to the reason why I am contacting you. Do you know of anyone that lives within the Upper Arlington or Columbus area that would enjoy driving their DELOREAN behind our float?

If at all possible please reply before Friday, June 22, 2007 so that we may finalize our float plans. I know this is short notice...but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached by phone at 614-486-8565 or via my nephew Anthony Mosca's email address between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm: mosca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Best Regards,

Sophia Mosca