Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Ryan,

GM is lying about the battery issue.   They just did it again at a
California Air Resources Board meeting in May.

The last EV1 and the Toyota RV 4 has NiMH batteries.   These batteries
worked fine.   In fact, a company in Pheonix restores these batteries.
(EV Bones.)

These batteries were also used in Chevy S-10 trucks that you can find
for sale once in  a while.

There are numerous cases of RV 4 with over 100,000 miles in the NiMH
original batteries.

You are right, GM sold the rights to hide them.  GM, Bushies and his
oil chronies are all just lying to the american public and pocket
BILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars.

The long term problem with this is that all this money will give them
the POWER for ever.

We are doomed unless we build our own cars.

Check out THunder Sky Li Ion Batteries and electric buses in China.
Their Li Ion batteries are used in Nuclear Submaries- Isn't that proof
enough that they work?

Also, check out the electric REVA for sale in India.

Check out todays Wall Street Journal.  Congress is being pressured by
Detroit and oil and coal companies to ease off the MPG standards.

Why Coal?   Because coal can be made into gasoline at a profit as long
as oil is more than $40 per barrel.
We have enough coal to make gasoline for 1000 years!

We are all just being manipulated and ripped off.

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: