Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

Re: [DMCForum] Going totally electric powered

It's interesting the timing of this and all.  I recently saw who  killed the electric car on DVD a few weekds back and talked with Dave  about it (and an electric DMC) last weekend.  I even met a few  lucky DeLorean owners in california and arizona who got to drive the GM  EV1 in the late 90's.  Me, I only saw a green one on the road in  Davis, CA (near sacramento) back in 1997.  Anyway, I like the idea  of an electric DeLorean.  Although if I ever did a conversion I  would takea non running DeLorean in poor mechanical shape and copnvert  it rather than convert a perfectly good DeLorean.  I feel  converting a perfectly good DeLorean would devalue it too much.  I  know of a good candidate but the owner is not willing to sell and the  car is rotting away under a tree where it has sat for the past 10+  years.

  -Chris

doctorDHD@xxxxxxx wrote:  Walter,

A few of us are thinking about the same thing,  including Bob and Ryan
Brandys and myself.

I am part of the Electric Vehicles for Sale, Yahoo  group and have gotten
much info from them.

Maybe its time to restart a new group that can somehow  block spammers?

Dave Delman
D² & 6530  and perhaps soon new owner of  10XXX?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)