Re: [DMCForum] Selecting a good watch

On 1/28/07, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> FYI, Ryan, it looks like either your computer clock is set a couple days
>  back or there is a serious selective delay in the Yahoo Groups email
>  handler...

It was a serious delay on the email. I sent that message 3 days ago
and was wondering why nobody had responded yet. :)

I appreciate all of the responses on this one. Someone once told me
not to buy a "middle of the road" watch. They said either get a cheap
watch (under ~$300) or get a high end watch, because anything under a
couple thousand bucks will just lose it's value and if you're going
with something like that, might as well go cheap.

I'm going to read Bob's eBay article later today; That looks very
interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

-Ryan