Re: [DMCForum] Selecting a good watch

FYI, Ryan, it looks like either your computer clock is set a couple days
back or there is a serious selective delay in the Yahoo Groups email
handler...

I just did a little digging around with your criteria and came up
empty-handed on the countdown timer feature (along with the rest).

In fact, the only sweep analog kinetic watch I could find for sale
online was this one (for $395):

http://www.kenmarwatches.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=10796&ref=FR

I know you know how to Google, and I only spent a couple minutes
looking, but I figured I'd post what I found, just FYI.

Regards,
Jon Heese