Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vega

Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

If you're capable of swapping the engine, you're capable of re-routing
the throttle cable out of th eother side of the engine bay, and swapping
over a few odds and ends from your old engine - like AC idler pulleys,
flywheel, dipstick tube etc. It's a PRV at the end of the day. It'll
bolt right in.

The biggest pain is the stupid things like the Idlespeed regulator
mounts and pipework - that's all custom to the DeLorean engine bay.

Martin

delorean wrote:

> I agree.
>
> Most people wont touch the engine unless they feel comfortable.
>
> If there was something in a "Kit form" with good instructions where the
> car wont be altered people would do more.
>
> Also most people dont want to invest in tools to be used once like an
> engine hoist and engine stand.
>
> I am hoping for a 3.8V6 Vortec GM engine swap kit to come out. :~)
>
> Mark v

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: