Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vega

Re: [DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

Ryan, that was truly incredible.  I am going to save this with my manuals.

I've always thought that the way D1 treats people that JZD himself would be
ashamed of Ed and his ethics.

Johnny
5518
AZ-D