[DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas e

[DMCForum] Response to DW D1 add and Extreme Prices for DOA Las Vegas event

Wow, great post and I couldn't agree more. I've always believed that when
you don't replacing parts with more modern and reliable units (when
available), you are doing your D a disservice. Of course the grey area is
when you start changing the way some systems work. It's one thing to
replace the clutch line with a braided SS version, but it's another to
replace the K-Jet with EFI. While EFI is superior, it's also unique in the
D world and could be problematic getting support (assuming you didn't
install it yourself) thus lowering its value.

Chris
VIN 4099

At 09:53 PM 1/4/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey, I value my car, too!
>
>Unlike many other DeLorean vendors, DeLorean One refuses to sell LED
>door lights, improved spark plugs, or xenon headlight kits. These parts
>are not original equipment, and DeLorean One worries these parts may
>?reduce the value of the car? to a prospective purchaser.? See page 20
>of DeLorean World Magazine, Winter 2007.
<snipped>