[DMCForum] RE: DeLorean Color Organ

Ryan et al.

Yes it's real.  I'm not talented enough to fake it digitally.  I still have
some circuit tweeking to do.

It is a 3 channel color organ which controls MOS-FET transistors to supply
power to the lamps in sync with the music.  Red for bass,  Yellow mid range and
White for the high notes.

When I first tested it the panel and dash light were flashing too but I fixed
that.

You can eMail me some music and I will see if I can record the video.  I also
have to figure out a way to video it better.  I think I need a bit more
ambient light.

Music with lots of pauses work best.

D² & 6530
<< OK, is that real, or did you create it digitally?

If it's real, how'd you set that up?!

-Ryan