Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

So, Martin, if he sees where the assembly is mounted now, it should
be obvious where the replacement bolts to - even if it is the "other"
hole - right?   Any hints I can pass along to help make the job
easier for him (and  therefore less expensive for me)?