Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

I doubt you'll find it's "just the cable" that has failed. In fact, the
only bit that comes close to being described as a "cable" doesn't fail.
The elbow breaks and the plastic drive gear gets shredded.

The main cause is some muppet designed the things to mount on the wrong
hole so it flexes every time it's used. The replacements (when properly
installed) go on the correct hole

Martin

Lauren wrote:

> Just to clear this up - yes I did ask if anyone had just the
> regulator - thanks Jon for realizing that. I spoke to John Hervey
> earlier and he concurred that if I can find just the cable I could
> save a bunch of money - he just doesn't sell them separately.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)