Re: [DMCForum] Optima batteries...

Greg,

When I bought an Optima for my DeLorean, the parts store didn't have a listing for DeLorean's in the optima catalog- I just hand picked out one with all the correct features. If you can find one that fits your truck, and you wanna give $200 for it, do it. From my experience, Optima batteries are superior and worth the money.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433