[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour - 10/27-10/29

[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour - 10/27-10/29

Hello DMC folks. "Evil" Dan here. I'd like to start out by thanking Marc
Levy (VP) and Kevin Abato (Activities Director) for helping me with the
final details on this years Fall Foliage tour. They helped me take it up a
level and make this tour one of the most organized, and professionally
planned tours ever planned... yes, it's up there with Ken Koncelik's
professional planning of the driving tour at DCS this year. (We learned from
the best!) I would also like to thank all of the members of the DMA for
their continued support and dedication to the DMA club. We have a great
bunch of members and we always have a good time together... :)

On this tour, you will enjoy the good times and beautiful scenery while you
cruise along the Delaware River. Don't worry, you won't get lost! We have
directions in color with maps for everyone. (You can print them out right
from the website.) This will ensure that everyone ends up where the
activities are, and the caravan won't be slowed by "regrouping". This event
is 2 years in the making, so it's gonna be a great one.

As you probably know, we have a lot of well-known DeLorean owners/vendors
coming to this event. Including a vendor from the UK, so this is the first
Fall Foliage Tour for the DMA that has become an international event!

It's not too late to reserve your room for the DMA Fall Foliage Tour. Yes,
we have already sold out 2 places for Friday night, but there are other
places that still have a few rooms left. Go to
www.DeLoreanFallFoliageTour.com for all info.

I negotiated an extended period of time for the discounted rooms for
Saturday night at the Shannon Inn (A touch of Ireland in the tour). To get
this drastic discount of only $70 for the night, you must reserve by Monday
the 23rd. After that, the regular prices ($129-$169) will be in effect. A
free continental breakfast is included in the deal. How could it be any
better??? Well, I'll tell you how... I also was able to convince the owner
to keep the indoor heated pool and bar (with pool tables) open until
midnight! So, bring your swimsuits. :)

Also, don't forget to sign up for the wine tasting/tour with catered lunch
on the website. It's only $20, but if you pre-register via the web by 10/23,
it will only be $15.

Some quick info about the "killer" dinner deal on Saturday night: Only $25
(all inclusive) at a gourmet Italian restaurant. We have our own room
reserved just for the DMA where we enjoy fine dining, where our special
guests will speak, and where we will have our raffle for the great prizes
that have been donated by various vendors.

I am really looking forward to this event and hanging out with all of you.
This will be a really relaxing "DeLorean-filled" weekend vacation for all
that attend.

---"Evil" Dan
DMA President

<*> Your email settings: