[DMCForum] The Fall Foliage Tour 7 is Almost Here!

[DMCForum] The Fall Foliage Tour 7 is Almost Here!

Hey all,

There's only a few days to go for the upcoming Fall Foliage Tour!
The weather report is calling for a sunny day, with a crisp 56 degree
temperature!  The day looks like it'll be clear and not too cold, a
perfect day for a fall tour.

This exiting event is being planned by Mike DeLuca and we'll be
celebrating the silver anniversary of the delorean.  Mike has added
TONS of new items such as a visit to a halloween theme park, a sunset
delorean picture, and an art museum visit!  These plan to be
fantastic items to make this weekend amazing!

ALL the details for the Fall Foliage Tour have been posted at the
Northeast DMC club website, located at www.northeastdeloreans.com.
Be sure check it out and to add it to your favorites / bookmarks.  It
is here where you can read up on the full details of the tour and
also download the registration form.

Now, don't be confused by the DMA tour, that's a completely different
event on a different weekend.  This tour is sure to knock your socks
off with a classic road rally, great food, beautiful scenery and a
fantastic drive along the gold coast of Long Island!

This is an event not to be missed.  As I'm sure you all know, Mike is
an experienced events planner, and he's at the helm for this
fantastic tour!  This is also the kick-off event for the brand new
Northeast Delorean Motor Club.  This is a club dedicated to all
northeastern states.  We already have over 90 group members, so
you'll definitely want to join in the fun!

The 7th Fall Foliage Tour is going to be fantastic and a beautiful
drive.  If you've been to a 'Mike event' before, you know they're not
to be missed.  I encourage everyone who's interested in being part of
something new, exciting, different and most importantly FUN, to join
the northeast DMC club!  I'll see you all in Port Jefferson this
weekend!

-Aaron Crocco
VIN 5591
NY Plate: OUTATYM