[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 7 Meeting Spot

[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 7 Meeting Spot

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to drop a quick FYI for everyone attending the NDMC
Fall Foliage Tour.  I know some are opting to not take the ferry and
will begin in Port Jefferson.  I am going to do my best to be the
first person in Port Jeff. to greet everyone arriving who didn't come
from Connecticut.  When you get into town, head on over to the
municipal parking lot next to the ferry terminal and you'll see me.
Please note that Mike DeLuca has arranged free parking in the lot for
all delorean owners.  I will have my 2-way radio set to channel 12 if
you need to reach me.

I'll see you all tomorrow!

-Aaron Crocco
VIN 5591