From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 2:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Review: DeLorean Strut Bar

Folks,

Many of you know I love to add new toys to my car. Every once in
awhile one of those toys really surprises me and I post a glowing
review. This is one of those times.

I installed Peter Kuchan's DeLorean Strut Bar this weekend and it has
made a huge improvement in my car's handling. Bump steer is almost
completely eliminated and even body roll seems to be improved. I'm
extremely happy with this product and can't imagine driving my
DeLorean without it now. Even if you don't push your car to it's
limits the bar will make it more pleasant to drive. I can hit a nasty
bump on the freeway at 70mph and not have to correct the steering to
stay in my lane.

Installation was fast & easy - took me about 15 minutes. This is one
of my favorite DeLorean additions; in fact, I consider it a "must
have" and I highly recommend it. I'll never own a DeLorean without one
of these again.

Last I checked he only has 5 available. Better get 'em before they're gone.

http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=3340

-Ryan