Re: [DMCForum] Tivo alert

On 8/21/06, Jeff Chabotte <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd probably turn around in a couple days while the news is hot and ebay the
> car. Or wait until the trial.. either way, there's a butt for every seat.

Agreed. Heather, you could probably get double what the car's worth.
Then turn around and buy another one / keep the extra cash, OR, use it
to buy a "new" car from DMCH.

There would be a very limited time for this. I'd move the car within
the next week, personally. Set a $50k reserve. Worst case you're out a
little time and money in making & publishing the ad, but I think some
silly person would pay it. Maybe much more. Who knows, you could get
half a million for the thing. People pay crazy amounts of money for
things like this all the time.

Put it on eBay with the title clearly reflecting that it's the
JonBonet killer's car and I'll bet it moves for a healthy chunk of
money.

I mean, I love my car, but if someone came around with $50k or more
I'd move it in a heartbeat and use the money for a DMCH Refurb with
Stage 2 engine & whatever other goodies I could think of.

-Ryan