[DMCForum] Tivo alert

Looks like Heathers killer red DeLorean wil be making its tv debut tomorrow on Inside Edition.  I just caught the end of todays and saw the preview.
No offense to Heather but why is this news? I know they paid her and if I were her I would have grabbed the cash too, but this is like interviewing the guy who owns Dahmers car from High School.

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879