From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Stiefel
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:11 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Tivo alert

Looks like Heathers killer red DeLorean wil be making its tv debut tomorrow
on Inside Edition.  I just caught the end of todays and saw the preview.
No offense to Heather but why is this news? I know they paid her and if I
were her I would have grabbed the cash too, but this is like interviewing
the guy who owns Dahmers car from High School.

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879

Yahoo! Groups Links