RE: [DMCForum] Left Field Question - Steering Column

RE: [DMCForum] Left Field Question - Steering Column

I know where you are going with this Gary,
you want to light up those 3 toggle switches that go there (on the time
machine).
I have already put some thought into this.
You could simply put lots of extra cable in there and just let it twist
round,
it should be fine that way, or you could take the toggles apart and install
little LED's in there, and connect them to a 9v battery which would run them
for days, weeks if you made them blink.
You can simply pull the whole pad off and plug it in when you are
going to a show. That would be better than drilling holes and trying to
hard wire them in....unless of course you are trying USE the switches
which would use a lot more wires, and then I think you are getting tricky.
I am going with the LED method.
- Videobob